Kyaab is the copyright brand of MKyaab Software Pvt. Ltd. MKyaab reserves the right to update/change the policies anytime without prior information, based on internal or external requirements. To make sure that you are aware of any changes, kindly review the policy periodically. If you do not agree to the policy, please do not use the Kyaab website or mobile application. Please read our policy carefully to get a clear understanding of cancellation and refund procedures either by user or by service partner and applicable cancellation charges.
We treat our customers with utmost importance. Your satisfaction is the key to our success. It is also important that you understand our service policies for us to give you the best experience.
Cancellation by User
. User is allowed to cancel/reschedule the requests anytime through Kyaab platforms (Website/Mobile) or by communicating with Kyaab customer care.
· User is allowed to cancel/reschedule the job order one hour before the scheduled job time (in case of Scheduled Job) and before 5 minutes of the driver arrival for on-demand orders. User will be not be charged any cancellation fee or inconvenience fee in such cases.
· User will be charged a cancellation charge if cancels/reschedules the job in cases other than mentioned above or once service partner reaches the user premise.
· Continuous cancellations/reschedule of job request or any malicious activities may attract suspension of service by Kyaab and further termination of agreement with user.
· User will not be charged for cancellation if the service partner is running late by more than 10 minutes from the scheduled time. It is appreciated to consider the geographical factors such as traffic conditions, accessibility and climate conditions before cancelling the request.
· Due to any unforeseen circumstances or internal reasons, Kyaab reserves the right to cancel any job request at any point of time with communication to user, and will not be liable to anyone for the same.
· User is not allowed to cancel/reschedule more than three service requests a day. He/she may be suspended from service for any such activities.
· Users can cancel the order for a service at no cost any time before Kaab sends the Confirmation message relating to that service.
Cancellation by Service Partner
As per Kyaab Policy, Job cancellation is denial of service by service partner after accepting the job request. Service partner is agreed to Kyaab terms and conditions during the on-boarding process. Any violation to the agreement may attract penalty or suspension of service and further termination of agreement.
· Service partner is allowed to cancel maximum 2 requests a day. More than 2 cancellations may attract penalty for inconvenience to user as per the agreement with Kyaab.
· Service partner is allowed to cancel a job before two hours from the scheduled time for scheduled service request, service cancellation is not permitted for on-demand job request.
· Cancellation of job requests or any misbehaviour to users may attract reduction in ratings and penalties. These activities may force termination of agreement with service partner.
· Service partner needs to provide the reason for cancelling job while reverting to Kyaab. These reasons will be saved in service partner’s record for performance analysis.
· Service partner is allowed cancel the job on reschedule of job order by user, rules applicable as per Kyaab agreement.
We try our best to provide the best experience to our customers. If in any circumstances our customers are not happy with our services, we can provide a refund. If paid from a wallet, your wallet will receive a credit, if paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase, and in case of payment from a bank account refund will be made to the same account. There could be a delay in certain cases, as per standard banking rules & regulations.
Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org | User Support Number- +91-790 226 2277